Here you find links to my open source projects on GitHub and other platforms. Most of it is written in the Wolfram Language (Mathematica). In the future I will focus primarily on machine learning and Python, but I may publish some more of the work that I have done in the past.
Here are some of my Mathematica paclets. The “Read More” buttons will take you to GitHub.
Computational document (CDF) collections
Here are some of my computational document (CDF) collections. You can view CDF files with the free CDF Player from Wolfram. The “Read More” buttons will take you to GitHub.
My Q&A at Mathematica.StackExchange
I am occasionally active on the Mathematica Stack Exchange forum. Here are my top-rated questions and answers.
Top 5 Questions
- Compile and uncompilable function bug?
- Reconstructing ContourPlot with ListContourPlot
- Expensive MeshRefinementFunction
- ListStepPlot PlotMarkers bug
- How to use StringTemplate for code?
Top 5 Answers
- How to create a graphics like presented on the mathematica website as part of the latest features of Mathematica 11
- generate a block matrix
- How to create expanding summary boxes like the ones displayed for InterpolatingFunction, NearestFunction, etc.?
- Applying a function by Key pattern, preserving Association order
- How do I replace part of a matrix?