Article of the week
I believe that if you cannot explain something to others, then you have not understood it properly. Therefore, every now and then, in this blog I explain an article, blog post, or video that I find interesting in my own words.
- Representing concepts efficiently
- Predicting the future with world models
- Conditional neural processes
- Gaussian processes
- Reinforcement learning and Rubik’s Cube
Book of the month
Once a month, in this blog I review some book that I have read.
- B. de Mesquita and Smith: The Dictator’s Handbook
- Douglas: The Reader’s Brain
- West: Scale
- Christian & Griffiths: Algorithms to live by
Rubik’s Cube project
The Rubik’s cube project is my machine learning playground. My hope is that this blog will be helpful to anyone who is new to machine learning or research in general.
This and that
Posts that do not fit into any of the categories above.