Posts about my research in natural language processing at Rasa.
I believe that if you cannot explain something to others, then you have not understood it properly. Therefore, every now and then, in this blog I explain an article, blog post, or video that I find interesting in my own words.
- Representing concepts efficiently
- Predicting the future with world models
- Conditional neural processes
- Gaussian processes
- Reinforcement learning and Rubik’s Cube
Book that I’d recommend.
- B. de Mesquita and Smith: The Dictator’s Handbook
- Douglas: The Reader’s Brain
- West: Scale
- Christian & Griffiths: Algorithms to live by
Posts that do not fit into any of the categories above.
- Corona Tests and the Bayes Factor
- Working at Rasa
- How AI may impact your life and how you can help making this impact a positive one
- Self-Organizing Maps
- Do all Snickers bars taste the same?