Posts about my research on natural language processing.
- Paper reading as a Cargo Cult
- Research Skills
- Why Rasa uses Sparse Layers in Transformers
- Semantic Map Embeddings – Part II
- Semantic Map Embeddings – Part I
I believe that if you cannot explain something to others, then you have not understood it properly. Therefore, every now and then, in this blog I explain an article, blog post, or video that I find interesting in my own words.
- Representing concepts efficiently
- Predicting with world models
- Conditional neural processes
- Gaussian processes
- Reinforcement learning and Rubik’s Cube
Book that I’d recommend.
- B. de Mesquita and Smith: The Dictator’s Handbook
- Douglas: The Reader’s Brain
- West: Scale
- Christian & Griffiths: Algorithms to live by
This and That
Posts that do not fit into any of the categories above.